06 December 2006

Sweetest Moment

As I was patting Wen to sleep yesterday night, she started to ask about where is ah ma?? I told her ah ma went out and not back yet. I kept asking her to sleep and by the time she wake up she will see ah ma already. She continued her little baby talk with me and mentioned about gong-gong ... I think she was telling me ah ma went out with gong-gong ah??

I continued asking her to sleep and she kept coming up with new excuses like
1) drink milk (I told her dun bluff, u have juz drank)
2) want shit shit (I told her do it tmr morning, tat's her usual timing)
3) read book (I told her no more books for you to read and quickly sleep)

All replies were so firm and direct asking her to go to bed without 2nd word.

She kept silent and tossed about in bed. Suddenly she leaned her body towards me and gave me kisses on my cheeks. So many kisses that I have lost count. Oh boy, this is something she has never done before. She has ever kiss me but it was always I'm the one asking for her kisses. This is the first time she kisses me without having me to ask her to do so. It's sooo sweet in my heart and guilt started building up as I was always asking her to go to sleep and not enjoying the moment putting her to sleep. My mind is always thinking of the things I could do after she slept. I always feel that the time spent accompany her to 'dozy wonderland' could be more quality if I could do other unsettled housechores. I have overlook that this could be part of bonding with her as well.

After the kisses, I do shower her with a lot more love, kisses and hugs in return, and not forgetting telling her 'Mummy Loves You'.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, Wenzel is so sweet!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks aunty Jo. I think I must have pick up from JD kor-kor. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...