06 December 2006

Papa, please get the moon for me


I was the first to reach school juz like yesterday. As my class size for this week is quite small, only 4 of us namely Ming Jun kor kor, Justin kor kor and Seraj kor kor, the class could not start with juz me alone rite?? Seraj kor-kor was absent leaving only 3 of us. I am still the youngest as usual, hahaha :)
The story for today is "Papa, please get the moon for me". It's a beautiful story describing the nature of the moon and how the gal, Monica's papa get the moon for her. Mummy said it's almost impossible to get the moon down but this story was written in a way that the papa managed to get it for his daughter. I believe this must be the kind of love every parent will give their children.

The room was decorated according to the theme with a big moon hanging up in the center. I like today's story cos I lurve stars. Though I know how to say the word 'moon', my heart wasn't at all with the moon. :)

Our 1st craft was very interesting. Teacher Hanna kept all of us in suspense. We did something that could be eaten. It's called the 'Nite-sky sandwich'. Why such a term cos the sandwich was with crater, stars and a moon on it and tat's part of our snack too!! Yum, I walloped up all the stars and moon leaving the crater for mummy, hahaha :)

Soon after, we did a very big piece of painting together. We painted the big piece of paper blue, symbolising the sky then pasted some big big stars on it, very much like the picture of the book cover. I got in a mess as usual cos I chose to be a little naughty today and use my feet to 'paint' as well. Guess what??? I got my socks all covered with blue paint. Heng ah, it was those washable type. We moved on to do our very own small piece after the group work painting for keepsake purpose.

The game for today was to fix the ladder to reach the moon cos this was what Monica's papa used to reach the moon. I got the opportunity to fix the highest portion of the ladder with the help of mummy carrying me. Hmmm......I was so near to MOON.

Teacher Hanna switched the lights off leaving only dim light on. Needless to mention, it was bubbles time. Not only I knew the class was ending soon, Ming Jun kor-kor also knew once the lights went off cos he kept on saying bubbles bubbles way before bubbles were even being blown. Smart isn't he??

True enuf, the class was coming to an end after singing some more songs and doing more movements. We got a new song which involves the drivin of a car and we all went vrroom vrroom vrroom with our sterling wheel in our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...