24 December 2006

Home Party

Yippee.....I had a wonderful party with my frens on Sunday. When I saw mummy busy cleaning up the house the day before and busy in the kitchen preparing sandwiches and other finger foods on that day, I knew that something BIG was going to happen. True enuf, mummy threw a small home party with a few close frens around. Needless to mention I gotta play with their kiddos as well.

We waited for a while until my neck oso long liao still no sight of them. I was in super duper good mood on that day so I went off playing while waiting for the guests to arrive. Soon I heard a loud voice....sounds like aunty Qiaojin from far. Before reaching can oredi hear her voice, hahahaha :)

Besides bringing their kidz to our house, aunty Karen and aunty Qiaojin came along with their mums too. My ah ma also got companion liao loh. We had a total of 3 different age groups on that day - the old (the ah mas), the young (the mummies *my mimi says she still young loh*) and the small (tat's me and other kidz!! :p) I got to play with Guan Yuan kor-kor and Kylie mei-mei 1st while waiting for godmama to arrive.

However, instead of playing with them I ran to my room dancing and prancing. Actually I went into hiding ah, I was also a shy gal leh!!

Kor-kor was shy and reserve when he first reached but once he got his engine warm up, we interact quite well and played for a while.
Kylie mei-mei was quiet and well-behaved on that day. She juz sat contentedly playing with toys with occasional fuss for carrying and sleeping.


Initially mummy was worried that I might not get along well with other kidz but to her surprise, I did not express a single unhappiness about my unwillingness to share. In fact I wasn't stingy at all with my toys when they touched and played with mine. ;)


I even sayang mei-mei. Neither did I beat them nor bully them, I was exceptionally well-mannered on that day. Mummy is sooo proud of me.
Godmama was late as usual, maybe due to the rain at Hougang area. :) Not only the adults were having buffet, the children too!!! We were choosing toys from my buffet of selecton. The adults tucked away with yummy food prepared by ah ma and mummy while we were left to play with lotsa toys with 'cleaning set' and 'slide' being the most popular item among the toddlers and 'alphabet train' and 'music bongo' being most popular for the babes category.I went into the kitchen to take my porridge too. The funniest thing was I ate till fell asleep. Aunty Karen and mummy were laughing at me when I dozed off while eating. I was too excited when I heard the word 'party' mah so couldn't nap earlier. Hmm....I have missed out so much fun. I couldn't wait till godmama to arrive oredi in wonderland liao.

Soon after godmama had reached together with Uncle Bryan and her 2 dars, Gwen jie-jie n Glenys mei-mei. Oh my......both are such lovely and sweet babes.
Glenys especially is so adorable and cheerful, always smiling with her mouth wide open *got it* while Gwen jie-jie is the playful one.
All the tots and babes were playing happily and ME.....wat else??? Still sleeping soundly loh.... Zzzzz..wahahaha

Soon it was pressie exchange time before the 4 aunties forgot about it. I authorised mummy to exchange gifts on behalf of me. Heh heh....After hours of playing, the children began to feel hungry too. So off one by one went off drinking milk or eating snacks. Then my ah ma of course filled with envy feeling looking at Guan Yuan kor-kor drinking milk cos he's a milk king loh. See how satisfied he was after milkfeed!!!

Aunty Karen and aunty Qiaojin left shortly after pressie exchange while godmama stayed backed a little while and Gwen jie-jie continued to play more......

*Act cute moment for Godmama, kekeke*

I woke up from my beauty sleep after a solid of 2 hours. See my blur blur face :)
I played with Gwen jie-jie after my recharge. I really noe how to see the situation, I was well-behaved before nap and after nap, I started snatching and vying for the same toy jie-jie was holding. Ya, displayed my unwillingness to share once again. *mummy sigh*

Jie-jie has changed since the last visit. She dun snatch toy with me anymore, not like before. She even carried herself in a way juz wat a jiejie will do. This could be due to her promotion to jie-jie status liao so she can understand what is sharing about!!!

I have a fruitful day and thanks all for coming and making this a wonderful party. I presumed all enjoyed cos din receive any complaints so far, tsk tsk tsk.....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Irene yiyi, thanks for the effort in organising the gathering.I enjoyed v much. my mummy too . ah ma also. Thanks ya.
    GIve u * muack muack*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that all of u enjoyed. Let's have a CNY gathering next year. Hopefully I'll be able to playing catching with u next year. Cya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godmama!! Thanks you so much for the compliments.. I will continue with the good behaviour (momi says, "Hope sooo!") So bad hor... Keke... Anyway, also must thank you for the hard work, you & Wen mei-mei's ah ma are GREATLY appreciated.. OH! Momi said she lurvessss your egg sandwich leh and wanted me to ask you, "Happy?!?" Wahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, sure very happy. Finally got someone appreciate my 'cooking' leh.....boil egg oso consider cooking mah, hahaha :)

    Gwen babe, u r oredi very well-behave. Dun wori I'll lecture ur mommi if she scold u.

    Really glad tat u gals enjoyed. Then I must be extra hardworking to organise the next meet-up liao!!! Geez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...