23 December 2006

Ho...ho..ho...Celebration!!!

We went for a x'mas celebration at the void deck area organized by the RC. We are not the super-on citizens actually but bo bian there was this aunty (RC member) came knock knock on our door asking us to buy tickets for the event last week and my soft-hearted mummy take pity on the aunty so bot 3 tickets. Each ticket comes with a goodie bag, popcorn and a cotton candy.

My daddy very 'pai mia' ah, have to work night today and tomorrow, tat means couldn't count down to x'mas with us together. Well nebermind, we will have our home party on the actual day itself then.

We didn't stay there for long as I couldn't stand the loud music. In fact I cried for a while asking ah ma to carry me while mummy spent most of her time queueing for popcorn and cotton candy. Both queues were damn long...........maybe bcos it's FREE. Guess wat?? The moment I held the cotton candy in my hand, tat's it liao.....it landed on the ground. Not tat I clumsy leh, I purposely used tat stick to 'draw' on the floor. :p

What to do??? Cannot eat liao loh!! Anyway I oso dun wanna eat cos it's sugary leh, later become fat fat like mummy how??? :)

Mummy of course din scold me lah cos she is the one who taught me all those drawing knowledge at home mah!! Shortly after she got all her freebies (making every cents worthwhile), we left for nai-nai's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...