23 December 2006

Extreme Couple-ism :)

Every year around this time, hubby will always ask me what x'mas pressie I want. I used to think that it's really no surprise at all to choose my own pressie cos pressie should be something excited to guess before unwrapping it. The number of surprises he gave me is actually countable. That got to show how much weightage it was in my heart cos I remember every surprises. But come to think of it, it is also a good idea to choose own pressie cos I can choose something I really need or want and hubby will definitely buy it for me.
I am a pink finatic and the moment I saw this phone model Z610i, I love it very much. As I couldn't think of anything for hubby to get for me for coming x'mas, I decided to ask for this phone instead. Moreover my mobile contract also reaching 21 mths and it was signed under his name too. Actually I dun have any intention to change phone cos I'm quite happy with my current nokia phone model and moreover Wenzel always comes into my mind whenever I wanna spend $$$. But I'm tat sort that wouldn't want to waste the plan lying unbonded as I wouldn't terminate it anyway so might as well get a new phone when every contract ends.

Hubby is juz the opposite of me. He seldom change phone like me so he will give me his mobile upgrade chance everytime his contract ends and he will end up using my old mobile, kekeke~ I think it's really hard to find someone lidat nowadays *grin* He really dun mind using those 'dinosaur' type of mobiles whereby I couldn't. My phone usually dun last for a year, the most 13 months and I'll change it. How I wish I can change car juz like changing mobile, hahaha, I noe, keep on DREAMIN.........zZZZzzz


In the end I got this model W850i cos the pink model that I adore dun have a radio function. Furthermore, this model was having promotion and is going cheap so decided to grab it before I regret it, hahaha :)

For the first time after 5 years of using Nokia, I am switching to another brand. I think human shouldn't be too resistant to changes after all, somemore this is only a slight change without having to disrupt my lifestyle. It's only a matter of adapting to it, which I think I should be able to manage. Though Nokia is a very very user-friendly brand but I always experience few seconds of 'delayed-response'. I dunno about recent models but the one I'm carrying now is like tat.

Besides pink, the next fave color is white. I think I never have the chance to get a pink phone cos the pink models I like now and before are always lacking in certain specs.

I always love to have matching items with hubby, be it same top design or juz wearing the same color, it will make me happy and feel kinda sweet inside. Hehehe, u must be laughing at my overaged kind of mentality, thinking I'm being childish. I'm not, I'm juz doing something which I feel can make our relationship going strong and add in extra sparkles but most importantly can make me extremely good mood.

We are carrying the same Nokia phone model right now but it will soon be over cos I'll be switching brand ...sob...sob... So I decided to buy this K800i secretly for my hubby as his BD pressie (31/12) because I hate it to see that our 'couple phone' will soon become not 'couple' anymore. Since we couldn't have the same model then we could at least have the same brand rite?? The thought of our mobile phones placing side by side on the table again make me feeling sooo sweet inside my heart and I was actually grinning while I was typing this statement down. :)

I do have a slight problem here cos hubby is someone who hates changes and he lurves white color but I have checked with all shops and they dun have white so can only buy black color.

Did I mention this K800i is also a very cool phone especially for it's camera function??? Yes it's a 3.2mp mobile with very good specs for a simple hubby of mine. Well, if he dun like it, I really dun mind exchanging with him and I will be gladly to do so if he wants, kekeke :)

I'm starting to wonder did I buy it for him or for me??? wahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...