31 December 2006

Happy Birthday to Papa

Today is my papa's birthday. Though every year everyone is eager to send the year away counting down to a brand new year, papa is sadly awaiting to turn ONE year older, hahaha :)

As we had wedding lunch reception earlier, ah ma is not cooking for dinner so we decided to dine out comfortably for dinner later at the same time celebrate papa's birthday.
Godpa came for the dinner too!! Dun see them 5 people, the dishes they ordered were as much as a table of banquet dinner liao. Got cold dish, sharks' fin, yam ring, .........and ended with their fave yam paste with gingko dessert. A lot rite???? Nebermind lah, eat now and 'shed' later loh. :)

I had some of the yummy food on the table as well. Hmm....I think I enjoyed playing more with the cutlery and plate as usual than eating. All of us had a round tummy after dinner but we were happy cos so long never eat till our fill.


Now let me sing a birthday song to my papa,
Happy Birthday to U,
happy BirThdaY to yOu,
HaPpy bIrThdAy to PaPa,
hAppy BiRthDay to U!!!



I think papa enjoyed his birthday lah cos I made him so happy while on our journey back home!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to Wenzel's Papa. Wenzel looks so adorable in that Chinese suit. Happy New Year 2007 to u & ur family too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur cheena costume is lovely. Wenzel suits well in it. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...