25 December 2006

Merry X'mas to U


Yesterday was party at home and today, the X'mas day is party at ye-ye, nai-nai's house. Mummy brought a bag full of pressie for all people in the house with Ben kor-kor's pressie being the biggest. Just when I thot that I wun have any present on that day cos I oredi ripped off the wrapper of my x'mas pressie that nai-nai and ye-ye gave me way before x'mas arrives, nai-nai brought out something new for me. I asked to open straight away which the adult guai guai obliged to my request. This is my bonus for the year 2006. Besides this, godpa made some contribution to my 'education fund' as my x'mas pressie as usual. $$$$$ :)

Godpa came for dinner as well. We were treated to lotsa yummy food cos everyone has a share to bring something for the event. Daddy brought sushi, nai-nai cooked pasta, gu-gu sponsored turkey while ye-ye helped to grill, uncle Kelvin and godpa each bot a bottle of red wine, ah ma and gong-gong bot sparkling juice and mummy of course gotta bring something too!!! What did we miss out???? Yes the most important dessert.


How can miss out logcake for x'mas???? I had none of the above-mentioned food except for the logcake. The cake was delicious if u ask me.
Oh ya, nearly forgotten, I got to cut the cake too!!! Tat was FUN!! I guess must be pre-training for me before my 2 years old birthday party :p

Everyone is happily enjoying the home ambience, listening to x'mas songs while drinking, snacking while chatting happily and talking and sharing happy stuffs.... and me???? Busy running about and creating havoc is my forte man, hiak hiak hiak!!!
It is so enjoyable spending a meaningful night with all my close ones around. Tomorrow is Boxing Day and I shall reveal what I got for x'mas tmr. Have an early nite!!! Merry X'mas.....ho...ho...ho......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...