03 December 2006

My Silly Dance Steps

Whoa...I'm getting more and more groovy nowadays...kekeke~ I'll shake my bum, get my whole body moving and turning round n round whenever I heard my idols singing on TV. Ya, tat's rite, who else can get me moving?? It gotta be my my Hi-5 fave lah. :)

But then hor, mummy dun really noe how to appreciate my dance leh, she said my dance sooo farny ah. Hmm....she dance very nice meh??!? Well, me think my dance steps are pretty good liao loh especially for an amateur like me. What do you think??? ;)

Proudly present to you the exclusive showtime below, hahaha....enjoy!!

Problem viewing?? No worries, click below link:
View me dancing :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Move! In fact u dance well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks Von yiyi, but my daddy strongly disagree to the idea of me being a dancer next time, hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...