07 December 2006

My Very Own Feeding Set


As I have 'qualify' for self-feeding myself, ah ma and gong-gong bought me a feeding set complete with plate, spoon and cup while waiting for me to release from school. It's nothing spectacular though but it's the thought that counts mah. However the cup is a little special cos it has got a built in straw function which make it so much easier for me to drink.

See how enjoyable I was sitting on my high chair, eating with my very own plate and drinking from my very own cup. :)

But then hor, I still find it quite leh chey to eat from spoon leh, I resort to use my fingers after few feeds. Guess these adults will not let me get away with using my fingers to eat so easily.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...