13 December 2006

A Wonderful Treat!!


As this month is the richest month of the year for both daddy and mimi, they have decided to pamper themselves to something nice. There they gave me a treat at Swensens. Their fries and ice-cream interest me the most. I actually demanded for some sauce for my fries, which is something new to my mimi cos she never expect I will do such a thing. I was eating like a pro when come to finger-bite food, somemore very greedy loh, put 2 fries into my mouth at one go.....

After I had enuf of the fries, I couldn't stand juz sitted down there watching daddy slurping away his ice-cream milkshake float and mimi indulging in her banana crumples, so I decided to make some noise instead. They gave in for sure after hearing my manja cries and fed me some ice-cream upon seeing me asking for more more more. Yum..... the ice-cream was truly fantastic cold and yummy :)

Now that I oredi know how to fight for food, think next time they will left with nothing much left in their bowls and cups, waahahaha :p

2 comments:

  1. Wenzel has good taste for expensive ice cream. Lol. Daddy & mommy got bonus already ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo!! U got it right!! We got bonus liao....This is the month I am always waiting for.

    Not only Wenzel got gd taste, her daddy too!!! It was his idea to dine there actually....cos he got a sweet tooth n love their ice-cream. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...