16 December 2006

Party Invitation

Mummy brought me to Grace jie-jie's house for a small party earlier. Grace jie-jie dressed up so prettily for the event.


The moment mummy reached, she went 'WoW'!! Their house is very very BIG equip with a swimming pool. So I noe who to look for when I wanna go for a swim *eyes blink blink* :)
I was happily running about in their living room, which is as big as the total area of a 3-room flat. The house looks like the rich men houses that we always see in dramas. Really looks like those used for filming but Aunty Cindy said theirs considered not so big liao, still got bigger one along the road.

Anyway back to the party, uncle Roger together with his mum prepared a wide spread of hainanese and hokkien specialty dishes buffet for the guests. We din take much of the food though cos we went there with our stomach almost 100% filled up liao.

I have a fun time playing with the other jie-jies n kor-kor. Balloons can really keep all children busy. Then I moved on to keep my fingers 'busy' with all the touching of the unknown items. I lurve touching the massage chair buttons, the design on the coffee table, reaching for the high table and many more...... :)

All the activities sure tire me out at the end of the party so of course I was smart enuf to find a cosy seat to rest my tired legs and body before my itchy fingers start working again.

We din stay for long cos still need to visit ye-ye and nai-nai, so we left shortly after an hour. But we lighted up sparkles before leaving. This was the first time I played with sparkles. However mummy dun allow me to hold, stand n see only!!

1 comment:

  1. Wenzel must have enjoyed herself. It's good that she can mingle with kids her age.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...