09 December 2006

KindyRoo X'mas Party

I went for my 1st x'mas party of the year 2006. It was kindly organised by KindyRoo.

We were supposed to try our best to wear red and green outfit. Being a child of a dressing freak mum, I was all geared up with my x'mas outfit of the day. Swee bo????
Mimi was happy to see me with the stylo milo boots tat she has bot from KL and ah ma was pleased to see my 'snow white' jacket.

As the time stated was from 3 to 6pm, my naive mimi of course will make sure I reached there punctually. Actually, mimi wanted to make me take my nap earlier, as early as 12 noon but tat wasn't my usual timing so her plan failed badly loh. I woke up really early today around 8.30am and didn't take a single wink of nap afterwhich, hence I dozed off in no time on our way to turf city.

I was the first to reach but the playing part can only wait for me to wake up from my beauty sleep or my behaviour will not be beautiful at all if I dun catch enuf sleep. :p

We met Joshua kor-kor together with Joanne mei-mei on our way to KindyRoo. They were also early birds.

Cool.....mummy handed over my x'mas present to Brenda and she placed it under the X'mas tree. They even prepared lotsa finger bites and drinks for the tots as well as their parents.

Shortly after I have reached, the crowd filled in slowly. Hmmm.......let me do some stretching before wakey wakey........I had an hour of recharge and tadah.....I was ready to go.

Though I was feeling a little puzzled of how come I was there and why they were wearing x'mas hats and x'mas costume, all these didn't stop me from playing. As I played, I noticed most tots were either in green or in red, then I started to realise I was oso wearing very nicely for the occasion and there I went self-prasing myself with my hands stroking down my chest "mei mei ah" (means pretty)!!! Hahaha was the only expression shown on mimi's face. :)


Brenda also arranged simple games like the 'pass-it-around game', 'tug-of-war' and the children's all-time fave parachute games.
I didn't participate actively for the games but was busy cheering for them as my hands were busy choosing, changing, playing and shaking the maracas.

I focused more on moving the equipments around rather than playing with it. After successfully moving around the items I targeted on, I never failed to give a Victory sign, YaY! ;)

The playing on the big equipment and the makan-ing affair was free-n-easy, meaning u can play and eat as and when u like.

My fave equipment there is still the bouncy bouncy top called the Trampoline. I will play as much as I could without fail.


Tick-tock tick-tock......the time was ticking away.......Brenda made an announcement asking all to gather around the x'mas tree as it was pressie presenting moment. Each tot was waiting patiently for their names to be called upon and slowly they made way to the front and collect the pressie.

We left shortly after collecting the pressie as I already had a whole hour plus of fun there. I think mimi scared if I played too much will get nightmare later cos she is a SAHM for weekend mah (weekend ONLY talk until so BIG). She will have to wake up countless time in the night if I dun sleep well. :)

Thanks KindyRoo for arranging such interesting and entertaining party at least fun enuf to keep a simple me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...