04 December 2006

Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you see??

Today is the first day of my 2nd holiday program named "My World of Eric Carle". Each lesson is 1.5 hrs long in duration. The setting is almost the same with my earlier holiday program (A Week with Dr. Seuss) there with the exception of having a different teacher, a different story by Eric Carle for each lesson and this teacher dun play keyboard.

My new cher's name is Hanna. I saw 2 familiar faces, Justin kor-kor (the most obedient boy I ever seen) and Crystal jie-jie. They were my ex-classmates. :)

I was exposed to lotsa lotsa panda bears as u can see from today's story title is 'Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you see??'.

The lesson started off by a series of dancing and movement to tire my poor mummy out as she's getting fatter n fatter, wahahaha. No lah, actual fact was I was a bit reserved today and wanted to be carried at most of the time. Perhaps, I prefer Teacher Sheila better and enjoy dancing with 'live' music than playing cds, and I found the music played was too loud from the player. Well....I shan't complain too much cos mummy took 5-days straight leave juz to bring me there in the morning. :)

Daddy came with us today as well cos he said he didn't has the time to see me off to 'school' the previous time and is making up now. After dancing, we had our story-telling session as usual, followed by doing up my 1st craft. We were supposed to do up our own panda bear.

This is the moment I have been waiting for.......yes, snack time. Teacher Hanna din give us free snack that what Teacher Sheila did. Luckily, mummy did bring my Gerber puffs and I got to eat them as my snack. Well, I suppose there is no free thing in this world. Teacher Sheila juz did it out of goodwill on her own accord I think. :)

However, Teacher Hanna did give us 'Panda Bear' biscuit during the 'mystical moment' after she opened the magic box.

We went off to do our 2nd craft which was a 'Binocular'. Wow, mine is red so everything I see was red.....red mummy, red teacher Hanna.......

Back to dancing and prancing till we have some quiet time in class to calm all children down before bidding goodbye to all my friends and teacher. Shall be back tmr for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...