22 December 2006

My First Parcel

Daddy brought a parcel from the letterbox home yesterday!! It was addressed to me. Yay, I got a parcel too!!! This ought to be my very first parcel. :)

Daddy n mummy have no idea who it was from!! Upon unwrapping then mummy realised it was from Aunty Serene. Oh my, it is a lovely GAP dress. The design of the dress looks so sweet!! I like it very much but still a little big for me right now. I'm sure will wear it one day and model it. Look out for it!! :)Aunty Serene has gone into biz online dealing mainly with children clothing recently. Please go to Kiddy_Castle to take a peep to see if anything caught ur eyes!!! She has a wide selection of boys and girls clothing and most importantly things are selling at a very reasonable price with complimentary normal mode shipping!! :)

Alternatively, u may email your queries to kiddy_castle@yahoo.com. Happy Shopping Online!!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for an online shopping website with reasonable prices for Pappa Ciccia clothing and I found Little Loungers. They have adorable cozy nightgowns matching sister brother and all your children can have the same designer clothing, this is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...