11 December 2006

Bonding Time with Papa Part 2


More moments on father and daughter bonding worth remembering.....


This little darling of ours has juz learnt to laze on the couch. The first person she lazed her tiny body on is her precious daddy. She never does that on me before. It looks kinda sweet to me and so I have decided to snap and blog on this......


I think the lazing on the couch is a newfound thing to do cos yesterday I left her playing alone in the living room while I was busy preparing breakfast, cooking her lunch, doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen. By the time I came out from the kitchen which was about an hour time, she has already dozed off on the couch.


At night when I was watching Mediacorp Star Award program, she finally did the lazing on me. Hopefully she can be such a sweet darling everyday........ the lazing bit is not really important but the staying quiet and keeping herself occupied with activities while adults are busy (watching TV) are the 2 most crucial factors. hahahaha :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww...such a sweet tribute to your little one. We mommies are like thatlah, cannot help admire our own kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....ya lor I'm sure most mummies always feel so proud of their own child no matter how small the achievement of their child is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...