07 December 2006

Who Called the Shots??

I went to pay a visit to my ye-ye and nai-nai at their house earlier. See lah, my mummy din call to check if they were at home before going up, heng they juz came back from Vivo City ah. They are also very busy people mah, dun think that retiree will have to stay at home all days. :)

Anyway, I did my usual stuffs there, played my kitchen set toys, shifted the magnets everywhere on the fridge, kajiao-ed Ben kor-kor's Pokemon cards and my newfound game recently - have my itchy fingers on the PC keyboard, hehehe :p

I am like a Queen to them whenever I go their house. Serve me this, serve me that, bring out all my toys, entertain me....... There were time I didn't even wanna go back home.

Surprisingly, I initiated the going home to my mummy shortly after an hour there. Dunno why too?? I kept saying 'BYE BYE' aloud until mummy took action and put on my sandals. Nai-nai said I pai-kia ah, I have started to control mummy liao. Did I really have that 'POWER'? It's nice to call the shot man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...