27 December 2006

Swimmng........I'm Missing U


It has been a long time since I last 'swam'. How I miss the splashing of water and getting myself wet!! Tat explains why I lurve bath time so much. Hmm.....whenever I see people swimming on TV, my 2 eyeballs with be 'glued' on the screen looking at it. Ah ma loves to disturb me asking if I wanna go swimming whenever she sees my expression longing to take a dip in the pool. My answer will always be 'YES'. Sometimes when my swimming craves comes, I'll lie flat on my tummy on the ground with my hands stretching out doing the swimming action.

Mummy has bot me a swimming vest recently cos all my floats were sold away as I have outgrown them liao!! I can't wait to try on them as I dun even noe when is my next swimming trip (hint hint to mummy). Swee bo?? My Hello Kitty Swimming Vest......

It's a little big for me now but for a "professional" like me wouldn't need it so soon cos I only sit on the step of the pool and splash water niah, kekeke :)

6 comments:

  1. wenzel jiejie, mummy said the vest look v nice ... next time she will also buy one for me .. But by the time, dun know still have or not :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure have sure have dun wori. The manufacturer wants to earn $$$ too mah. Even dun have this design sure will have other design cme out wan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there josh also hsa a vest but doesnt wan to wear. waste my $$!
    and now that it always rain, i think he might outgrow his swimsuit too!!! cham!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yozz! Wenzel mei-mei, my Papa's going to get me the vest next week! Maybe we can go swimming together! Yeahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi momo,

    actually I think most of the time parents are KS loh, prepare in adv juz in case may need it. Wenzel hvn use it for swimming yet cos it's actually meant for 3 yrs old but I like it so much so bot it on impulse :)

    BUT hopefully can put into good use, lidat not waste $$$ loh, tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah sure, can go swimming together. Maybe we can organise another gathering to go swimming together leh. It will be fun I think, Yippee.....but daddy must be ard cos my fat mummy dun really swim well and I scare scare, wahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...