26 December 2006

Happy Boxing Day!!!

Yeah the long awaited moment is here.....It gotta be pressie review time:

I must really thank all people for your generousity in giving me wonderful gifts and many many well-wishes. It's a blessing for me to have all loving people around me to shower me with care and love. I sincerely wanna express my heartfelt gratitude to you. Thank You!!!

Here goes my list:

Thank you ye-ye and nai-nai for this wonderful kitchen set toy


Thank you gong-gong and ah ma for the 2 beautiful tops


Thank you papa for this 'beachy' set of clothes


Thank you mimi for the music puzzles


Thank you gu-gu and uncle Kelvin for the 2 elegant tops


Thank you godpa for your good foresight in making an investment on "Wenzel's Education Fund" (Profit is non-guaranteed but be sure to speak to ur financial planner, hahaha)

Myspace


Thank you godmama for this lovely set of Hello Kitty Kitchen Sink toy

Thank you Aunty Karen for this nice top especially good for cold weather like now

Thank you Aunty Qiaojin for this cute huggable turtle, which I name it 'ah chee' (my IF) now


Thank you Aunty Serene for the lovely dress

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many presents! She must be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mummy is happier...hahahaha. I was the one opening the present rather than the little one doing it so of course every unwrapping provides some excitement for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...