16 December 2006

Good Domestic Helper??

Mummy's working fren, aunty Annie came over to visit us yesterday. She came straight after Joey's Gymboree art class. Needless to say, Joey was there to play with me.

I got myself a cleaning set toy from aunty Annie. Cool, it was really fun. I can help keeping the house spick and span with my super-duper cleaning skills. :)

I do my work seriously u noe?? Even underneath also got sweep leh!! Pandai bo?? So how?? Any chance for me to work in ur house?? :p


I'm not selling har kau, siew mai, char siew bao, I mean business.


Strange!! This thing sure look like a toothbrush to me but whenever I wanna use it to brush my teeth, my mimi will scream from far "NOoooooooooo" then this brush will disappear from my hand the very next moment. *Sigh* How can I not pick up the skill of snatching when I have a mentor at home demonstrating it to me????? :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my the cleaning set is simply cool!!! and Wenzel is such a great and adorable helper... teehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully she can be really good in helping out next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...