15 January 2009

Yummy Goodies....

My mum and dad have super CNY mood this year. They have been baking new year goodies since Tuesday. For consecutive 3 days, they have produced 2 different types of pineapple tarts - one is the traditional look and another is the rolled-up type. Both are yummy....My FL loves the traditional type to bits.

Other goodies include 'bee-hive cracker', kok chye (inside with peanut) and kueh bangkit. Mum improvised kueh bangkit with 2 different flavors - one is the original and another is chocolate. This is HB's fave. Taste much better than outside cos will melt in the mouth...one word to describe it...SUPERB. If u ask me which is my fave? Hmm...I think I like ALL leh...tat's Y I'm putting on weight and falling sick soon...as I'm having sore throat, flu, cough and hopefully fever dun follow...choy....

Nothing beats home-made stuffs, indeed yummy!!! Wat's more??? Great for current recession...where $$$ seems so little and items priced so high!!! Hopefully I can equip myself with these skill too...

2 comments:

  1. very nice leh, are they for sale???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kueh bangkit is my favourite. Sorry only home consumption. Have a happy and prosperous CNY to you & family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...