16 June 2008

Kiddy Fun Time

Yesterday was my bro's wedding and he has rented a car from his friend for us to drive around on his big day as I had to multi-tasked lotsa roles on his wedding. Since his friend has not turned up to collect his car, hb and I went for morning breakfast at 7am and packed breakfast for my parents, brought the kids out for a spin and we chanced upon this particular playground whereby even didi also can play with little supervision.

To find a playground with swing is already not very easy. What's more? A playground with swing for my both kids is a bonus.
The kids were having so much fun and the swinging momentum definitely aids in putting didi into sleeping mode. Luckily the playground wasn't too far away from our house and we will definitely be back for more fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...