28 June 2008

Happily Ever After.......

My one and only bro finally tie his knot just recently on 2008 Fathers' Day.

Think mum felt real relieved as her responsibility being a mother has finally 'ended'. Both bro and I have to managed our own lives from now on, especially bro might be starting his own family soon.

Though I have started my own family 3 years back, I'm still tapping onto mum's help to look after my kiddos. :p

I'm really thankful for what my mum has done for me, really!

All parents of course want their children to be happy and blissful after married.

Me too, as a sister, I wish my bro and da sao have wonderful years ahead and happily ever after as the title may suggest. :)

SO do you think we have sibling look?

Everyone is so busy for the big day. Mum went back home real early on Sat to get all necessary things ready. I told Wenz abt this coming up big event and she was looking forward.....erm of course to wear her party dress.

As hubby gotto work on Sat, I told Wenz to sleep on her own so that she could be a pretty princess like Giselle in The Enchanted. She was really obedient and went to bed on her own while I made didi sleep. Luckily both kiddos were co-operative enuf.

We have important work to do on bro's big day too. Hb gotto send us to bride's house in the morning, as our nephew, Ben was the appointed person for opening the groom's car door and I was supposed to be the sister for my da sao. A little irony right? Well, I dun mind to be wholely involved. Wenz went as well, she could be sister too, hur hur hur. ML brought Ben over early and helped to look after Denz so that we could leave the house. Such a pity I couldn't bring Denz along for such an important event.

Besides being 'sister' in the morning, I'm also the sitting planner, usher cum receptionist at the table trying to coordinate everything, hoping everything turns out well.

During the dinner, hb and I doubled up as the emcees too. Phew! What a multi-tasking day? After the yum seng, my job for the day then has considered to be fully completed and I could eat in comfort finally.

It was such a relieve that the whole event went on smoothly with no hiccups. A happily married newly-wed thanking and sending off their guests with their folks with contented smile on the guests' faces indicating they must have enjoyed the makan as well.

This pair of limelight has just embarked on a new journey living together as a loving couple, be there for each other in poor or rich circumstances and right after the dinner, who knows they might be sucessful in adding on to a new life in the family line? Congratulations and be blissful always!

The only area that I didn't cover well outta be inability to have a good family shot with Denz around. I looked back the photos and realised there wasn't Denz at all, not even the table foto as he was asleep. Kinda sad.

He must have miss me badly as he couldn't see me early morning till afternoon when I went home. Played with him a while only when makeup artist was around then all of us gotto rushed out to the restaurant to receive guests. He was left behind at home till my in-laws brought him there. I didn't got a chance to cuddle him until the whole event was over. That's why there wasn't any photo of him.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...