30 June 2008

Formula One

I have been diligently requesting for free milk samples online for Denz just in case I might need it as I have the intention to switch to formula milk already. Wenz was exclusively on EBM for whole 10 months and her reluctant to drink milk has discouraged me to continue further. It's only till now then she has a liking for milk.

Denz milk intake is much much better than Wenz. In about 2 weeks time, he will turn 10 months old and I'm proud to say he's still on exclusive EBM. As I have deliberately reduce the frequency of expressing out my milk, my supply has definitely went down so now I'm afraid supply might not keep up to demand. Thus I have the intention to start Denz on formula milk for the night feeding. Actually I have tried giving him formula milk when he turned 9 months old but he rejected the milk. However, I gave him yesterday when he woke up for milk. He drank when he was in a daze not knowing what has happened. Guess have to exploit this method meanwhile. Really hoping he will get use to formula milk when he turns ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...