05 June 2008

Lollipop


What a suprise! Mummy has invited Daddy to post on Denz & Wenz' blog. Seeing Mummy been tied up taking care of our precious and shopping online, Daddy then decided to update the blog as guest appearance.

Well! There was an unexpected event that happened last Friday. It was my off day and Mummy had to work that day. So I brought Wenz and Denz with the help of my mother-in-law to my parent's house before Wen'z 'Speech and Drama' enrichment course.

Since it was school holidays, my nephew Benedict was also at my mum'z house. Wenz and Ben were having lot'z of fun at first playing together. Most of the time they were seen playing toy swords belonging to Ben.

Seeing them in such harmony, I went to my dad'z room to watch 'Schindler's List'. The next thing I knew was that Ben started crying and complaining that Wenz had pulled his hair and knocked his head. Ben also mentioned that he had to tolerate the bully in fear that he would be reprimanded if he retaliated.

I am not sure if Wenz had bullied Ben but I had beaten Wenz lightly on her limps to portray fairness towards Ben. It was quite chaotic with the kidz' crying. The only person that was still smiling and playing was Denz. He kind of thought that Wenz & Ben were playing with him. Hee! Hee!

I was able to apply AOS (Appreciation Of Situation) and had quickly took Wenz out of the unit. Thereafter, I brought Wenz to the nearby shopping mall and accompanied her to the playground. Wenz had really enjoyed playing at the playground and she was very well-behaved. She even told me that she was very happy.

Still feeling bad over the earlier incident, I brought Wenz to 'Comic Connection' to choose a present for Benedict as a form of apologise. Knowing that Ben'z favourite anime is Pokemon, I decided to buy a Pokemon figure for him. Wenz also had assisted by helping in choosing the right Pokemon figure.


While we were in the store, Wenz also found something she liked and it was this adorable lollipop massage rod. Wenz was really fascinated with what she saw as she kept saying 'lollipop' 'lollipop'!

So each of them received a present and both of them reconciled after Wenz apologised and passed the present to Benedict. I am also delighted to see the issue been settled amicably. What a day it was!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...