01 July 2008

New Haircut for 2

Brought the 2 kiddos for a haircut over the weekend as their hair were getting longer. Wenz had a dora hairstyle as usual, just in time for new term. Denz' hairstyle reminds me of my hb, hurhurhur, looks so much like my ah lao, Dennis junior. :)Denz has problem sitting still and down for long period. Guess we might have a problem making him cut hair next time. He dun cry though, only shows impatience in waiting for his hair to be ready. What an impatience child!

Denz has a new nickname given by hb. Make a guess........It's CHICKEN BOY. I had a good laugh upon hearing it but it kinda suit him too. Hub calls him that not bcos Denz loves chicken, is bcos he's timid. Little bit little bit he will cry, cannot see people around also cry, somemore his crying is as loud as thunder. Well, all children has different nature and character that makes every kid unique in their own way. Whatever it is, Denz will always be my precious gem. I'm still procrastinating whether to celebrate his 1st birthday or not, most likely will be a close relatives and frens home affair type of celebration.

3 comments:

  1. My boy is also a chicken boy then...cause he also a bit of thing will get very scared.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...