29 August 2006

30 GOOD YEARS


Granny and grandpa celebrated their 3oth Anniversary yesterday. Their actual day is on the 05 September but they decided to celebrate it earlier loh. My papa and mama gave nai-nai a beautiful bouquet of sunflower cos it symbolises nai-nai's character - CHEERFUL!!

So wat did I give them???? I have just mastered how to call out 爺爺. I think ye-ye must be feeling very happy after hearing me called him in my sweet sweet voice. Thanks to ah ma for training me day and night until I noe how to call. :) I already noe how to call 奶奶 since last month so it was not so surprise for her lah. But seriously, I wanna wish them happy happy ever after and many more 30 years to come.......HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Yeah!! Since it was their big day, of course have to give everyone a treat lah. We were treated to a sumptous buffet spread cos ye-ye lurves buffet but most importantly, I got to eat too!! :p Yummy...yummy.....did I tell u my 2 molars were out liao??? Yes, so I have a total of 10 pearlie white teeth, tat's why can eat lotsa good food now loh, kekeke :)

Dunno izit becos mian lui $$$, mummy ate a lot leh, wahahaha! At least this is wat I saw loh. She went three four rounds ah. U dun believe me, I ask her to show u her stomach loh. :)

Uh oh......mummy asked me to shut up keep quiet and dun talk too much while makan-ing :)

Too bad uncle Kelvin and my gu-gu couldn't attend cos gu-gu was down with some kind of infection and having high fever, so her personal 'maria' aka uncle Kelvin has to look after her. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Ah ma and gong-gong was invited for the event as well. Aiya anyway these 4 folks always meet up for this and that munchies wan lah. It will be surprising if u dun see them.
Despite having lotsa new bites there, mummy still insist on feeding me my usual yummy porridge. I guai guai eat loh in case next time she dun cook for me ah.
It has been a long time since my papa and mama take photo together so they decided to exclude me. Hmph.......neber mind, let u off this time round.

Soon everyone has filled up their stomach and ready to leave. I was fascinated by the big colourful crystal balls displayed outside the restaurant. It sure kept me occupied for quite some time while ye-ye was settling the bill.

Just then, another jie-jie came by and we interacted a while. Me think my mood very very good tat day ah, I very friendly to her and did not bully her leh. I even clapped my hands and hummed a song for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...