13 August 2006

My Little Play cum Study Corner

I had a long day out today. Went for my lesson in the morning then afternoon went Ikea jalan jalan. Luckily ah ma brought sufficient food for me to last till evening. There were lotsa people machiam like everything mian lui one. Every where oso full of people, almost cannot breath ah. We din bothered to wait for a nice cosy sitting area in the cafe and juz settled with a table for 2, as long as can feed my porridge will do. Poor gong-gong has to go jalan first.
Mummy's objective is to go there look out for tot's table and chairs for me. So after makan, we went to the children section immediately since Ikea cafe is juz next to it. I guai guai sitted down there playing with watever tat was on the table. But I very greedy, dun wanna share ah, with my right hand holding onto the beads roller and the left playing the beads abacus.
Suddenly one kor-kor joined in and I kept looking at him and holding on very tightly onto the beads roller but I still allowed him to play lah. Later one jie-jie wanted to play but I disallowed her leh. Me very naughty ah!!! Ah ma has to apologise to her and told her nicely to play at the other side which has the same toys too.

Aiyo, mummy wanted to buy sooo many things so bo bian loh, hv to take cab home if not they very cheapo one, sure make full use of the free shuttle bus service. :) Initially, mummy thot wanna see see look look niah, then wait for daddy to come back from Mt Ophir then go down one day to buy but she very impatient one lah so one shot bot most of the things loh.

She anyhow buy oredi chalked up to $250 liao. Tat's not surprising if u noe my mummy well.....she's EXTRAVAGANT mah. Luckily got ah ma tahan ah if not the amount sure more than tat. Mummy see anything oso nice then wanted to buy, ah ma kept 'pouring cold water' so in the end juz bot those tat are more useful one loh.

I think mummy will go down one day with daddy to top up some more things as she already noe wat she wants to buy liao, oni need permission from daddy loh. She's eyeing on one very nice toy rack but need to be self-assembled so she will need daddy's help in fixing. Sekali she buy liao daddy dun wanna help then jialat ah.
I think my daddy sure faint when come back home tmr. From empty corner to my newly 180 degrees transformation-------My very own Little Play Corner. Of course I like it VERY MUCH loh :) I got my own easel board to scribble and do artwork and a study table to read books and build up my fine motor skills leh.
Now mummy is thinking of how to explain to daddy liao..........but me think hor the $$$ was well-spent leh. So daddy, if u read this post u will noe how much I like my little corner leh. Heh heh heh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...