18 August 2006

Mummy's Birthday

Yippee...it's mummy's birthday today!! I get to eat cake again. I love eating cake, yummy......But of course I wanna wish mummy a happi happi buff-day. I can't do much right now...but I can help u blow the candle out, heh heh :p

Mummy juz had a simple makan fare @home cos daddy need to work night shift today. But I noe mummy wouldn't mind one lah cos me know daddy oredi gave her a BIG pressie leh....and gave her a treat when they went pak tor without me on Monday, kekeke......
U would probably ask me how old is mummy right?? Of course can't tell you lah, sekali make mummy angry on her BD and I will get scolding from daddy wan leh, wahahaha :)

5 comments:

  1. Wen's mami , hope u have enjoyed your day. Wonder kylie can help me blow candle when my birthday this yr ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenz mummy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Many Happy Returns of the day too!~!~!~ A year wiser and a year more beautiful!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all ur well-wishes. What more could I ask for especially with all my love ones around to celebrate this joyous occasion, thus I'm contented n happy with wat I'm blessed with.

    What can I say of what my BESTA of frens have done ? Thank you thank all for al ur Sms, MSS, MSN, email & ring ring.

    I am happie, I am glad for all wishes for the thoughts & thanks to my mum for da ever BESTA home cook food.

    P/S: kylie's mami, dun stress little Kylie lah, u probably hv to wait till ur next year birthday to witness her blowing out ur candle liao, wahahaha :) Maybe u can strat training her in another few months time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...