09 August 2006

Mini Gathering

Heng ah, the weather today not bad ah!!! Firstly, we go fetch godmama and Glenys in a cab then proceeded to Punggol.Glenys mei-mei very cutez and chubby leh. Me think mei-mei very observant ah, keep looking around the foreign little place. She's oso very playful and talkative like me but me more attitude lah, kekeke :p Mummy said mei-mei very smart, sooo young noe how to 認人 & 認地方 liao, maybe her senses are stronger. Me at her age still dunno how to cos anyone carry oso can. I think my loyalty level lower lah, wahahaha :) [oops!! I think mummy will feel sad :( to hear this, but things has changed cos I'm one sticky little babe to mummy now. So mummy, does it make u feel better now?? :)]

Wah sey, godmama slim down 'like a rocket' in such a short time. She oso came in M.N.Z. with Glenys. They were in yellow colour. Actually, we didn't lose out either leh cos mummy and I wore the similar design clothing too, oni mummy covered herself with another outer piece, tat's why doesn't look like it. I think mummy dun wanna make godmama too jealous & give chance to her lah, hahaha :)

Soon we put up at Aunty Karen's place for a while. It has been some time since the 3 aunties meet up. Kylie mei-mei very poor thing, has juz recovered from her illness. She was back to her norm when we saw her. Kylie mei-mei got really big eyes.
She looks so much like her dad, like got split image leh, make me think of GY kor-kor n his dad. Too bad, aunty QQ wasn't around or there will be 4 aunties liao :p


Mummy quickly took my porridge out to feed me while putting me sitted on a chair cos aunty karen's house dun have high chair yet as mei-mei still dun need it mah. But me instead of guai guai makan-ing, me very 'pai kia' ah, pointed my fingers at kylie's walker and uttered in unknown language to the adults machiam like saying tat the walker was mine and demanded Kylie to get up. Luckily, aunty Karen very understanding let me take mei-mei's walker while me enjoying my porridge slowly and comfortably :) So garang hor, luckily mei-mei didn't cry ah, if not sure kena lecture and smack by mummy liao!!?!

Can see tat little Kylie likes children cos she interacts really well with Glenys. Maybe becos their age gap is oni abt 6 weeks apart ba. Soon Godmama has to bring Glenys back for milk feed liao cos she oso as muddle-minded as mummy, didn't bring her feeding barangs along. I stayed for a little longer then bidded goodbye and went back home.
Think my mummy will soon organise a meet-the-babes session cos Godmama is already nagging at her to do so liao. Godmama should understand my mummy's character well enuf after 15 years of friendship mah, there's oni one 4-letters word to describe my mummy - LAZY!!! Wahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...