07 August 2006

Amazing Act!!!

If I did not witness the whole incident, I'd not have believe Wen can do it. Initially when my mum told me Wen can climb right into her walker by herself, I still 半信半疑. She did this right before Dennis and my eyes and we were taken aback. It's amazing watching her done tat. I wonder where she has learnt the skill from. Too bad I can't capture the whole process down as my camera is servicing in progress, haiz...... It's like so natural for a toddler to learn things fast. Though we find it quite dangerous especially if she is being left alone, I felt 無比欣慰 after seeing it, 有一種說不出的喜悅. I dunno how Dennis feel about it but I really got tat gush of delight inside me. Seems tat my darling has grown up a little liao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...