03 August 2006

Quiet Time for the Lovebirds

My dear parents went pak tor yesterday & 丟我一個人在家裡, hmph.....go movie neber chio me along......dun wanna fren them liao. Daddy wanted to watch "Dragon Tiger Gate" so badly cos Donny Yen is his idol mah!! So did mummy feel bored?? Nah, not at all, she oso enjoyed the show!! She commented the fighting scene was really good. The 2 of them really "breath out from the same nostril", sama kepala one. 一唱一合, 你來我往 talk non-stop about the show.

How can they miss such a good opportunity not to shop around esp without me around???? Guess what did daddy buy?? Aiyo, easy lah, if it's not game-related item then must be his toy related stuff loh!! Yeah, me smart gal, he bot a new wireless controller for his PS console cos I had played and dropped the current one causing the 'down' button to be insensitive.

Eh daddy, there are plenty of excuses hor, dun pull me down the water :p!!

Buay tahan
them, each bot a pen for fun, 把戲真多!!! :p

They already tried their best to go home soon after the movie ended but still din get to interact with me. I oredi tidur liao loh!! Mummy misses me sooo much as she has not seen me for the whole day!!! She went straight to meet daddy after work as she noes it's not easy to get out of the house with me guarding the gate, wahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...