27 August 2006

Playdate 4

We had a meet-the-babes session at our house. There were a lot of people to play with me. The children who came include Lucas kor-kor, Ryan di-di, Gwen jie-jie n Glenys mei-mei. Too bad Glenys mei-mei still too young to play with us lah, oni 4 months plus old leh. But mummy did keep her occupied by flashing picture cards to stimulate her tiny brain a little and of course helped to babysit while godmama can rest a bit loh.

Though oni 2 gals and 2 boys playing, oredi wanna tear down the whole house liao. The place was filled with lots of children playing sound like laughter, cries and screaming of course.

Enjoying building up motor skills n enhancing creativity at my personal learning corner.
Then it's some involvement in stretching n working out activities

We din interact much though, but were engrossed in selecting the toys we wanna play. They were just like me, enjoyed playing ball. Luckily I have enuf balls to go around sharing.
We were having fun throwing, tossing and rolling the round round thing!!!

We all had a great time playing with my wide selection of toys. Sometimes not exactly playing, include snatching as well, heh heh, tat's wat most toddlers will do, I suppose!!! :)


It was fun watching Lucas kor-kor playing. It made me thrilled as well by watching him sliding down.


After that I played along with him as well. :)

Tadah, I'm done!! Then I went up again and again.......

After countless fun, we had our snack cum break time.

Mummy played Hi-5 which was supposed to be Gwen jie-jie and my fave but it seemed tat we weren't concentrating on it. Must be due to lotsa distraction perhaps.

Then we have some storybook time as well, hoping to calm the children down.

Soon 2 hours worth of fun has past and Ryan di-di bidded goodbye to us as he has another birthday party to attend at 6pm.

Then only left with Gwen jie-jie and me liao. She was waiting for her papa to come and fetch her home.

We sure look like playing very well in the picture but mummy neber show u photos of how many times we 'fight' over the same toy after tat, hahaha :p

Me think hor, jie-jie look very much like godmama leh, while Glenys mei-mei look more like her papa. Nevertheless, they are both their children lah. Glenys mei-mei oso not bad ah, trying to keep up to our conversation and babbled alot.

After the play and makan, it was time to bid goodbye. Our house seriously needed a domestic helper and I think jie-jie can make one good good housekeeper, wahaha :)

I din bully her hor, she did it willingly wan. :) Hope all the children had a fun time at our house. Mummy's cracking her brain to gather the babes together again during mooncake day. Yeah yeah....Yippee!!!!

(P/S: Of course I'm looking forward to it cos I earned myself a lot of things in this playdate leh, Aunty SH gave me lotsa dresses from GAP spree and Godmama bot me a new Hi-5 vcd and not forgetting the sweet yummy golden kiwifruit, hiak hiak hiak :p) A BIG BIG thank U to ALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...