05 August 2006

My New Float!!!

Ever since I fell into the pool after my 'boat float' capsized, ah ma has longed to buy me a new float. She bot this for me when she go gai-gai with gong gong. Me dunno wat's tat but very eager to try on. Mummy said arm float not as good as vest type one cos the likelihood of gulping down water is very high, especially with me not very 'si tiam' always move about and playing very rough. Hmph....i shall prove u wrong then! So mummy, when is my next swimming session????




4 comments:

  1. wen jie jie.. so nice... mickey & minnie mouse ones.. have hello kitty ones bo ?? hee hee.. next time ask my mummy buy for me too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kylie meimei, i dunno leh, ah ma buy one so dunno leh but hello kitty float sure have one :) Juz look ard when ur mummy wanna buy. Next time when u can go swimming I chio u go okie???? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..then u must wait for me to learn swimming 1st ... :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...