12 August 2006

How I WISH.......

Hmm.....every friday there will be this aunty pushing a green trolley coming by our house and knock knock our door asking whether we wanna buy anot. It has been sooo routine till I oso noe, so everytime when mummy is looking for $$ to pay, she will pass me this. Did u guess it correctly wat izit??? Yeah! U have got it right, it's YAKULT!!! :)
I hv learnt the word 'cold' recently and yesterday when I held onto the packet, I signed the word 'cold'. How I wish I can have a sip of it.........then something struck my mind. A 'light bulb' is blinking.......I used my recent new trick to make my wish come true. I refused to hand over the packet when told to do so. I used all the strength I could to secure it in my hands.

However, mummy managed to SNATCH it away from my hands and no need to mention, I CRIED for sure, with tears rolling down my cheeks tat type...........my soft hearted mummy & ah ma saw liao of course give in one. I got to take not one but a few sips from it. Dunno why ah ma drank so fast, by the time I wanna take one more sip no more liao. Nebermind, I think I saw 3 more bottles in the fridge leh, kekeke :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...