17 August 2006

My Poor Little Butt :(

Darn......I was down with diarrhoea. It all started on Monday night whereby ah ma noticed tat I kept tossing about on my cosy bed unable to sleep well, she knew tat something was wrong with me liao.

True enuf, I woke up at 2am crying aloud. The onset of diarrhoea started. Poor ah ma woke up 4X since 2am yesterday juz to change my diaper making sure my diaper was not stained with watery stool cos afraid of infection if not change n left overnight. However, I din went to doctor until evening cos it was raining heavily in the late morning till almost late afternoon. Mummy was extremely worried when she heard from ah ma in the morning, but daddy told her I was alright when mummy asked him during lunch time. Mummy asked ah ma to feed more milk n water than solids, afraid of dehydration.

As I refused any milk feed, ah ma bo bian tried to feed me some porridge at around 5.30pm. Juz 2 spoonfuls of it, I became a MERLION, threw out everything including the previous milk intake. Ah ma n gong gong couldn't wait till mummy to come home, brought me to Dr Chin straight away cos my 'merlion act' really scare them out.

When mummy reached the clinic, I was oredi waiting to collect my medicine. But I was crying pitifully leh. Mummy at first thot kena jab but no lah, sick baby became fretful baby mah. Who asked the doctor wanted me to lie down??? Me scared scared so cried loud loud loh. Mummy collected the medicine and of course not forgetting to ask for MC so dun have to go work tmr mah. :)

Despite drinking the medicine, I continuously made 5 more 'milkshakes' until I got so fearful of even farting. My whole butt area till my vaginal area was all red and 'injured'. It was sooo painful :( I dun sleep well either. Kept waking up until 1am, always wanted to be carried by mummy. I felt kinda fearful lah, has neber had such experience before. This was a terrible feeling.

I make another 5 more 'milkshakes' today, some 'green tea' ones n some 'banana' ones. The adults were busy washing me n cleaning up the mess. I wonder how long more can my poor butt take it??? Oh Buddha, tolong tolong, no more 'MILKSHAKES' please!!!

Mummy said juz 2 days of sickness, I look so skinny liao. My arms, legs n face especially has shrinked. Think me might have lost 1 kg worth of flesh man. Ah ma said I'm doing a 'losing buisness' ah. Ah ma felt the most 'sim tia' one, cos she 好不容易 then feed me till I'm a little bit heavier niah, then kena sickness all gone liao. Now has to go all over again.

4 comments:

  1. OHhhh!!!! Wen darling..... poor thing ah you.. Tmr is ur mummy's birthday leh.. Hope you will get well by today... LOVE U & May Goddess bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen Jiejie and Glenys meimei, I'm recovering soon. My milkshakes has stopped, now hvg more meshy meshy ones like puree liao. Shd be recovering ba....hopefully. Dun wori...u will see a cheerful me next week. Yippee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wen jie jie , get well soon then u can play me with next week. U are teh host lei .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...