26 August 2006

New Baby

I get to open up n play one new toy each month & Toy of the month is this pretty fun thingy called Little Mommy by Fisher Price given by aunties Karen n QQ during my birthday. In fact I received 2 sets, another one was given by daddy's good fren, uncle Kang, which means I can put another set at granny's place n mess up her house too!! Wahahaha :p

This toy consists of a trolley with mini highchair for baby doll to sit and a removable basket behind to put the baby barangs. Her barangs din lose out to me either leh. Cool man, there's a mobile phone with the holder attached on the side of the trolley for mummy, tat's me to use.

Look!! I'm pretending to be a mummy feeding my baby. I noe how to kiss, rock and pat the baby........err....and oso not forgetting to bully the baby lah. Mummy said luckily dun have any baby bro or sis right now or else jialat ah, sure get ahbuchiak by me.

Think mummy's trying to make me have a liking for a baby so tat she can start TTC soon. Dun need to mention tat she's trying to make me accept the fact tat I must share everything with this somebody permanently too.........hmm......ya lah, my siblings loh, who else!!?!!

But hor, after seeing how I handle my toy baby, I wonder did I scare mummy off the idea of having a di-di or mei-mei for me anot??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...