09 August 2006

Granny's Birthday

I lurve August cos is a month full of Buff-days, Yippee I like.......first is ah ma's, followed by granny then mummy and lastly gu-gu's. Today is granny's birthday. We didn't have any feast cos daddy has to work till late night but he promised he'll take a cab straight to granny's hse straight after work. :)

Mummy the planner has everything in control!!! Even though it was a small event without makan, she very wu sim ah, bot nice nice flowers and yummy yummy cake for granny, of course not forgetting the big big ang pao loh. On our way to granny's place, we saw a lot of people burning paper and mummy kept asking me to 'bai-bai' which I did, cos I was trained to do the 'bai-bai' action whenever I see my neighbour, uncle take joss-sticks and bai ti gong loh :p She told me there will be a lot of 'bai-bai' going on for these 2 months. Juz before we reached granny's block, there was a big flame burning and I clapped my hands happily while humming thinking it was a "GREAT Birthday Party", I was actually singing BD song while clapping hands when I saw the big flame, wahaha :) I wonder why mummy kept so quiet and din sing along with me????

Finally reached destination. All of us were waiting for daddy to arrive before cutting the cake. Me??? Of course entertained myself with ye-ye and Ben kor-kor loh.

Soon daddy has reached and this time round they really sang the birthday song loud and I clapped my hands happily while waiting to blow out the candle. Hmm......delicious yummy chocolate mousse cake!!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...