21 August 2006

An Unlucky Day

I was sooo unlucky, met with a small mishap, me sprained my left hand while on our way towards makan place. Mummy thot daddy was holding onto my right hand while she was holding on my left and there I fell and mummy juz pulled me up. Tat was when mummy heard or rather felt a 'twitch' sound. I sat on the ground and cried bitterly.

Mummy told daddy about it and quickly carried me up, cuddled me, massaged my tiny little hand. She suspected I might have sprained my left wrist while daddy was afraid of any joints dislocated. After much pacifying, they went ahead to the makan place, with uneasy hearts of course. Shortly after mummy has placed her order, she put me sitted down on a high chair wanted to feed me. However, I started crying while holding my left wrist with my right, indicating some pain around that area. Daddy and mummy both decided to 'ta pao' the food instead of dine in and sent me straight to KKH. Inside the cab was a total silence with worrying expressions on daddy and mummy's faces.

Luckily the queue wasn't too long for me to be attended by the counter nurse. When she was examining me, she dun find the problem to be tat serious as I could move my left arm up and down trying to reach out for the sweets :p She can sense the worrying look on mummy's face, so she suggested tat we can still seek the doctor's advice if we wanted.

Daddy thot juz go ahead and proceed, then he received a call from gong-gong. Upon realising my mishap, he and ah ma cheong straight to KKH. We waited for quite some time for registration but on a second thought daddy decided not to consult the doctor cos I was reacting normally besides my usual manja crying tone towards mummy. We went back to inform the same counter nurse who has treated me earlier and she helped to 'realign' my joint back to normal position and explained to daddy. She said it is common to have 'pulled-elbow' for children 1-5 years old. Phew the whole episode has ended and luckily it was 有驚無險. But the re-alignment was VERY VERY PAINFUL, I cried even I was in the cab until ah ma unwrapped the sweet tat was given by the nurse to let me lick. Hmm........ :)

2 comments:

  1. Wenzel jie jie, lucky you ok now. Next time be careful hor, must walk properly. If not, make ur mummy and daddy worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Javier di-di. After this I think I will learn my lesson, *HOPEFULLY* :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...