20 August 2006

Bucket n Spade


Today is my 3rd and oso the last trial lesson at KindyRoo. I was happy cos daddy went together with us as well. Mummy brought my bucket and spade along for the 'treasure bag' time too!! As usual, I was given a cute bucket n spade stamp on my right hand and leg.

The first thing I set my eyes on was the toy truck. I 'occupied' for quite some time before mummy able to distract me and bring me to the equipment area.

At first I was a bit sad for not being able to play the truck so I juz stood down there 'zuo bo' but soon a 'clown' was there making me laugh. Yeah...daddy is the clown loh. Playing with daddy differs from playing mummy, I can learn different things from them. Mummy has been bringing me there for 2 trials and the things n concept she introduced to me was different from daddy. Tat's why mummy lurves to include daddy into the picture whenever possible.
The layout for the equipment area changes every week. This week setting include swing and this rope-rope thing believe to be able to improve cognition, sensory motor skills n oso to build up some muscle leh :p Me dun wanna be popeye leh, kekeke! See, daddy carry me until my belly let ppl see liao. Malu malu ah......

After the treasure bag time, we got to explore the function of today's theme - spade n bucket. I oso not bad, I explore it using my mouth. This is oso part of sensory skills mah, hehehe :) Then we moved on to something special.
I got to play a new thing there called 'playdoh'. Heh heh, pretty fun leh!! Look at the fish I made. Think I will have my very own playdoh set soon but mummy said she'll DIY her own baby-safe playdoh for me to play first cos me until now still put whatever new thing into my mouth leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...