30 September 2006

爺爺的生日

Today is ye-ye's birthday but we went over to his place yesterday for a cake cutting celebration already. Aiya it was the adults' excuse for eating cake and having fun anyway. :)

Mummy dressed me up in my pretty pretty clothing as usual. My doting ye-ye brought out the candles and lanterns for me to play once I reached there. I think he got mooncake festival spirit more than his own birthday.

Wah, kor-kor's lantern is a 'macho dragon' design while gu-gu's is hello kitty. Soon Ben kor-kor buay tahan oso perstered ye-ye to let him play candles along the corridor. We were like a 'malay kampong' family 'camping' outside.

Ye-ye has turned the outside area to be a mini play cum relax corner. Their neighbour, Limei jie-jie oso came over to join in the fun with Ben kor-kor.

Mummy juz went bonkers with her camera and snapped snapped snapped while daddy juz busy eating away with his mooncakes and drinking tea. Lazy daddy juz like me :p

Nai-nai kept trying to make me have interest in the lanterns but I was more interested in kajiao-ing the plants than lanterns lah. I kept shaking the plants and flowers, and leaves kept falling down, resembling 'shaking money tree' ah!!!

All people were having fun right outside the house while I was busy bringing candles here and there and watching the candles burning away. They had fun for solid 2 hours before packing up the place.

The must-play game at ye ye nai nai's house is magnets. Yes, placing magnets and arranging them on the refrigerator's door. This is how I learnt to say the word 'MAGNET' and I pronounce it accurately. There was a 'Yo-yo wind' blowing in their house recently and they got me one as well. Juz after one play I knew the word too!! Now yo-yo has keyed into my 'databrain' liao. It's really nice playing with different people cos can learn different things from different people mah. It's boring facing mummy 24/7 leh, sometimes must have a bit of changes, but not too drastic hor :)

Ye-ye was very happy cutting his cake, making wish and blowing candle. So wat pressie did my daddy give ye-ye?? Well well, of course got to do with ye-ye's fave pastime - DRINKING. Tadah, it's a bottle of hard liquor. Ye-ye must be thrilled.

Hmm....the strawberry cake was really yummy!! Everyone was enjoying it and I had a small slice of it too!! Nai-nai said the fresh cream will make her fatten by 1 kg. I think this will apply to mummy lah cos I think I saw mummy taking 2 slices of it leh. Tat means 2 kg loh, wahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...