24 September 2006

Fruitful Saturday

After my early morning lesson, I went home to rest a bit before going out in the evening to attend a function at one of ah ma's friend's house. Anyway ah ma oso need to cook curry cos it's a potluck party mah. However, I din really have sufficient sleep cos I fell asleep on my way home and woke up juz before reaching home then I refused to continue my sleep liao. Mummy of course sigh loh, haiz which means mummy cannot rest for sure cos need to jarga, entertain n play wif me mah while ah ma cooking. But anyway, I got to go out AGAIN. At least din waste my precious Saturday leh. heh heh :)

Though can go out, we have to travel from West to the East loh cos the party location is at Punggol leh. Since going Punggol, we dropped by aunty Karen's house first to pass her something before going for the 'aunties function'.

Luckily one of the aunties brought her children along and I had great fun playing with them. At first I only watched them playing and fighting. I would say these 2 kids got really good sibling relationship, though will fight but not for long tat type loh.

They lurve carrying me and enjoyed my company too!! This has put all aunties at ease as they can happily tucked away with their food while Ruilong kor-kor and Xinyi jie-jie 'look after' me. :)

Not only the children lurve carrying me, the adults too!!! Maybe I'm one kawaii baby to them, wahahaha (this phrase was exclaimed by mummy n not me hor, any compensation for puking, go find my dear mum hor :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...