17 September 2006

My 1st Official Lesson


I went for my so-called 1st official lesson at KindyRoo. Yes, finally it's official, hahaha!!! All the other play that I went before were trials. This is the first time mummy has signed up something.

We were really early for the class cos mummy said first day go school cannot late. No lah, actually I was co-operative leh cos I woke up earlier mah, maybe bcos mummy got tell me yesterday nite before I tidur loh :p

As there was a class earlier for the inmobile babes, I wasn't allow to go in and play yet. I waited impatiently outside till one of the jie-jie gave me a puzzle with sound to play first. Though got something to distract me, it couldn't keep me occupied for long lah. Soon I was on the ground running about, dancing, prancing and
screamingsinging. :)

The theme of this whole term is TRANSPORT and theme for that day was CAR. I have to make do with my mini tiny car as my treasure bag item cos I dun really have many cars in my toybox leh. Only 2 in exact. We were given a sticker with car to paste on our right hand instead of the usual stamp. Maybe they run out of stamp liao!!! hehehe :o


I have fun playing with the large equipment as usual. This term enrolment got a lot more new faces. I met Ben Wei di-di there!! He was there for his trial. Gracie jie-jie whom I made friend with last term was there too!!


Then I went on making new friends there and I found one. We din interact much lah cos I have delegated this important task to my mummy liao. What I do is merely shook hand with her niah. :)
Soon the lesson started off and all tots ran towards the mat area. What else??? To catch the bubbles of course!!! I lurve bubbles. In fact, I played with them everyday when I have my bath and still, I can't have enuf of it.
We had a new song for this term and it's about CAR. This song of the term comes with actions and will be sung in every lesson so that we will be able to get the rythmic movements stuck right into our mind.

I was a little distracted during the class. I kept wanting to creep away from the mat area and do my own thing (kajiao this and that loh). Perhaps due to the 3 weeks long break beforehand. Ya, me finding excuses for my misbehaviour :p
Soon the free play time again!! See what was I doing on the bouncy top?? I was pretending sleeping, with finger on my lips saying "shhhhh"!! This is my fave action at home for the moment.
Then I was trying to jump off from it..........
The musical instrument we played was maracas. I enjoyed shaking it, juz what I did at home, as I have a pair of similar ones too!!!
An hour fun-filled lesson was up and it was the parachute time. Seems that I could still remember it cos way before the trainer can start, I was already crawling towards her direction liao.
I got hooked on it even after the lesson was over. How unbearable were to part with it?? Mummy bo bian has to crack her brain to return the parachute to aunty Brenda, if not, she will have to pay $400+ to buy it home liao. :)
Tat's my intention actually, hiak hiak hiak :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...