05 September 2006

Nudity Me ..... Rated M18

It has been a long time since I have my 'flower bath'. I remembered when I was few months old, me always has this kinda bath treatment whenever I cried more often or became cranky easily.

So wat's now?? Am I unlucky recently??? Or ah ma wanna me to bring more luck to her so tat she will tio beh pio??? Ha ha ha.... No lah, it's juz tat I was a little bit more pek chek these few days so ah ma bot these 5-colored flowers, lime and leaf yesterday when she enjoyed her off days with gong-gong over the weekend.

Me really like the mini jacuzzi bath. I must have mistaken it as swimming lah, cos I yelled n cried when ah ma carried me out from the tub. Flower bath is believe to cast away bad things and bring in the good ones. So after the bath, can I have more good fun TOYs please?!?! :p

4 comments:

  1. okie lah okie lah, if I tio bey pio tmr, I buy u new toy hor!!! Wish me goodluck, shall take flower bath too tmr...haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Irene

    Wenzel jie jie look so funny in the last pic with the flower on her head and her hand pose so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee.......then me hope u tio tao pio hor, pressie BIG BIG wan PLS.....THK U, kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Javier di-di, actually hor the hand action is to tell my mummy not to take anymoer photos liao. See, now the whole world see me naked liao.....haiz ask me "future how to see ppl"?!!?!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...