22 September 2006

Online Shopping......


There was a BIG parcel from Japan arrived at our house this morning. Inside is all my clothings!!! Yippee.......

Mummy went shopping online at Jshopper. This is the first time she bot clothing for me over the internet. Actually she intended to buy training pants for me only but hor, u noe lah, her eyes like camera ah, see everything oso kawaii then 'snap' down and bot other things for me as well. Of course I tan dio loh. :)

The quality very good and shipping damn fast ah, 3 days reach our house liao....Mummy is very satisfied with the transaction, me think she'll go online to buy me more things again!!! Heh heh :p

6 comments:

  1. next time remember to jio me ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok, I'm going to buy some more soon. Will jio u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the site? Jshopper?? Couldnt find it leh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anonymous,

    U can click on the Jshopper link on my blog and will bring u to the site liao.

    Alternatively, u may go www.jshoppers.com

    Enjoy shopping juz like me, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much is 2,190yen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, 2190Y is abt $30.90. U juz need to multiply the YEN amt with 0.0141 to convert.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...