23 September 2006

A Scary Nite.....

Nai-nai came over to our house earlier together with Ben kor-kor. Kor-kor's intention is simple, wat else??? Play game loh!!! He can take over daddy's role next time. Daddy 後繼有人 loh :)

Nai-nai machiam like tio beh pio, bot alot of clothings and a lantern for me. Shall show you my lantern next time. Dun wori, u dun hv to wait for long to see my lantern cos Lantern Festival is coming soon......Mooncake is really yummy too!!! :p

The clothing nai-nai bot for me all big big size one leh. Her shopping style juz like my ah ma, kiasu buy big big one. Got one piece is for 3 years leh. Better dun complain too much or next time she dun buy for me ah...

Oh gosh!!! See wat did nai nai buy for me as well???

Hmm.....a sexy little bikini set for me!!!! It's really cheap ah, few dollars only. Somemore the small small flowers on the bikini are embroided on it. The clothing oso few dollars each only, some $3 niah. Cheap Sia, can buy some more for me leh!!! :)

They stayed till very late until ye-ye called up then went home. Juz before leaving, nai-nai asked me whether I wanna go over their place as usual and I gave a positive answer 'YES'. This is the first time I said 'YES'!! I even waved bye-bye to mummy and gave her a flying kiss. I think this must have broke mummy's heart :(

So mummy decided to let me stay a nite over at nai-nai's place and quickly went to pack necessary items for nai-nai to bring over. Though mummy agreed to let me over, her heart was uneasy and her mind was all about me. Likewise for ah ma. Even though she said can have a good rest without having to look after me but then hor, mummy heard her tossing about on her mattress unable to fall asleep leh. :)

See lah, when I am around in the house, U said I am too noisy. Now that I wasn't around, U find that something is missing!!! So did u see my importance liao??? wahahaha :p

Everything was fine for the first 30 minutes over at granny's place. However, I started crying and saying "ma ma 怕 怕" after the lights were off. Of course lah, everything is different leh, environment different, caregiver different, bed different.........bo bian they called mummy to bring me back. No matter how tired mummy is, she will definitely go and fetch me as she wants me to be back home sleeping loh.

When I saw mummy, I 'scolded' her. Ya, I scolded her. I stood at the gate and scolded her for not going over to granny's house together and leave me in a lurch. I held out my hands and said "bao bao" means carry carry. Then I automatically waved byezz to granny, ye-ye and kor-kor.

回家的感覺真好!! Got my bed, my bolster and everything I want!!!! Yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...