09 September 2006

Full Moon cum Birthday Party!!!

We went to a manyue celebration for Baby Joanne earlier. As Joshua kor-kor is showing out his jealousy ever since his mei-mei was born, aunty Elaine bo bian but to celebrate her son's birthday together to make him feel better.

So mummy also bought 2 pressies, one for Joshua kor-kor and another for mei-mei to help tackle the problem.

Look!! Here is a photo of aunty Elaine n Joanne mei-mei. Joanne mei-mei look so sweet and cute, just like ME!! :p

Mei-mei look so different compared to the first time mummy saw her in the hospital. Luckily her jaundice has decided to bid goodbye to her. :)

As usual, I was busy playing with toys or disturbing people. Mummy dun dare let me get near Joanne as she was afraid I might ahbuchiak her as well since I have oredi bish bish this kor-kor's butt liao. However, his mummy said it's pretty normal for toddlers to do tat at this age and oso mentioned tat it's their form of saying Hi and interact with other children.

Actually, mummy oso read something similar somewhere but she can't accept it as normal and dun deem my behaviour as desirable lah. I even pushed Joshua away and put up a struggle with him when he wanted to take his toys away from me. Ya, tat's my current behaviour, pai gia rite?? :)

Soon it was time for everyone to get together and do the long-awaited thing (long-awaited oni to me lah) -- singing the birthday song n eat cake. Yum!!! :p

Joshua kor-kor very pan dai leh, noe how to blow out his very own candles liao!! I was feeling a little upset cos I wasn't the one blowing out the candles, wasn't the one cutting the cake and wasn't the one receiving pressies. Haiz.......think mummy got my hint from the photo below lah. Did u see my sad look on my face???? So I think my 2nd BD planning will be in progress soon bah......kekeke :p

Happy Birthday to U, Joshua...........and not forgetting Happy Full Moon to Joanne too!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...