26 September 2006

Happy Family Day

It has been a long time since we had our family day. As it was daddy's once a month weekend off-day, he intented to bring us go his fave place, China Square. He stressed to mummy not to use the words 'CS Again' cos long time never go CS liao so cannot be counted as again. Hmm....he was expressing out his dissatisfaction about previous post on his fave place. :) It was a long day out yesterday cos the arrangement was to celebrate ye-ye's birthday in advance at nite.


Of course mummy will gear me up in nice nice outfit. I had never put on hat for sooo long and mummy suddenly decided to put one on for me. Do I look like a kawaii nihon baby??? Mummy and ah ma were thrilled over my new image. :p

Mummy was trying very hard to pat me to sleep on our way to Chinatown in the bus. I fell asleep only after alighted from the bus.


However, my clumsy mum tried to put something underneath my neck so that I can sleep comfortably in my push-chair but then hor, once she lifted up my head, tat's it liao, I woke up crying not wanting to sleep. I dun even wanna sit in my push-chair ah. Bo bian loh, mummy and daddy took turn carrying me. Of course I berry happy lah :)




Well well, I'll fidget as usual so that the adults buay tahan liao put me down to roam about. Daddy shop, mummy shop and how can I not learn from them??? Of course must 'monkey see, monkey do loh!! I lurve books man. Me kept going to the book corner to ka jiao. Luckily the boss din come out and scold serve me.

Daddy bot lotsa nice cheap toy figurines from there, whereas mummy only bot these 3 birthday bears. One carrys the DOB of daddy, one is with mine and another is with mummy's DOB. Ain't they look cute???

Hmm.....they went for their luncheon at fave restaurant - HANS, while mummy can feed me with yummy home-cooked pasta. Actually tat restaurant not bad lah, got quite a wide variety of food to choose from. My pasta was really delicious, I finished the whole bowl before mummy's food was served.

After which, we took train down to Harbourfront for our evening function. On our way there, I 'report' duty liao. Ya, koon-ing....hehehe :)

Look at my hand position!!! Mummy find it so amusing so took this pic.




After an hour of nap, I woke up liao loh. Mummy was hoping I could sleep a little longer but I couldn't resist to the smell of the fries leh, so woke up liao loh. :p


Yum yum, tat's my appetiser before going to the Manhill Restaurant at Pasir Panjang. They served really good tze char food. Almost all people has good comments for the food but what's most important is ye-ye must eat till happy eat till shiok cos he's the birthday boy man mah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...