26 September 2006

All About Me

I have been super manja for the past weeks, always asking to be carried (even in my sleep). Ah ma said I'm seeking attention. Hmph...they dun understand me at all. My back molar coming out leh and my gums swollen up, of course I'm looking for someone to sayang me mah. Mummy is the person I always look for carry carry and comfort. Ah ma is the person I'll look for when I wanna sleep and whenever I get into trouble or scare.

However, my temperament has became worse. I woke up 4am almost everyday for the past 2 weeks, not for milk, not because I was hot but me wanna carry carry and play. I fake cries most of the time cos it's effective. :) Who can take me on???? I think only my ah ma and mummy but ah ma is the more patient one than mummy cos sometimes mummy will scold me, just like yesterday.

After a long day out yesterday, mummy decided to make me sleep earlier. However, I have chosen not to sleep cos she hasn't been patting me to sleep ever since she embarked on her project. Juz happened ah ma wasn't around too cos she was out pak tor with gong-gong. So my naive mummy thot I was the few months back baby whereby you just have to pretend you are sleeping while throw to me my bolster and I could suck it to sleep on my own. U wait ah.....wait long long ah....hehehe :p

I went to pull ah ma's clothing off the hanger and brought it to mummy as I noe she was pretending to sleep mah. hahaha, true enuf she explained to me ah ma not around and blah .... blah ... blah ... After an hour of fooling around with my dear mum, she scolded gave me a stern warning finally. As I have befriend daddy now, I seek refuge in his arm loh but only for a while lah cos once I see mummy, I would want her to carry instead despite being scolded. Even though only for a short while, daddy already feel very very happy liao cos his effort of spending more time with me has paid off mah.

All these while, I refused to be carried by him. Ever since daddy realised that he couldn't even carry me, he felt kinda sad and knew that he need to do something about it. As his working hours is irregular not like the usual 9-5 timing, he has more time at home than mummy in fact. During that period, he cut down on his gaming and increased time in playing and interacting with me. Nowadays I look upon him as my playmate. :) And yesterday when I asked him to carry carry me after being scolded, he felt happier than win lucky draw. Though he knew about mummy's expectation in disciplining me, his heart juz melted when he saw me asking to be carried by him. Of course I escaped the fate of having to sleep early loh. All thanks to daddy, heh heh :)

Since dun have to sleep early, they have to keep me occupied for sure. To repay them, I have to entertain and keep them occupied as well. I displayed my new found skill - COPYCAT means "me hear me say it" skill. When my daddy was playing with me, he held an aeroplane and told me things about aeroplane and I responded by saying 'airlopane'. Perhaps the recent theme learnt at KindyRoo does reinforce on the recognition of this word too. This is the first 3-syllabus word I have said so far. Though not very clear everytime I said it, it's already an achievement to my mummy. When I was playing ball with daddy, I said 'play ball'. Mummy was really excited hearing me saying a couplet rather than just a single word.

Hmm
.....this is my recent new developmental milestone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...