21 September 2006

No Time For Blog

Mummy has been very busy lately with work and her own project. Always late home and no time for me :(

She will be 'hiding' in the study room soon after bathing n feeding me my dinner. Mummy is rushing thru her project. Actually deadline is yesterday but she failed to finish so she asked for 2 more weeks extension and was granted the extra time. How come cannot finish huh??? All bcos of me loh......I'll cry and make noise until she buay tahan, come out pacify and sayang me loh. :) Then I wouldn't allow her to return to her room until I sleep which is almost 10.30pm liao loh.

Anyway, some unposted update below........

We went jiu-jiu's house on saturday after my lesson cos me dun like to eat the instant food ah ma had prepared for me, so bo bian have to go jiu-jiu's house to cook porridge for me. Ya I noe I very ma fan, mummy said that oredi.:p

Actually I wanna go and play with jiu-jiu's dog, Seven lah. I enjoyed 'barking' together with him, hmm.....I mean scolding him when he barked too loudly. Juz happened jiu ma oso no working leh, in fact both of them out of job fired their bossess at the same time. Ah ma kinda worried so wanna go over to know what happen. Aiya ah ma, u dun have to worry so much wan lah, they are the happy-go-lucky sort juz like mummy. Mummy oso wanna fire her boss but no courage mah, hahaha :)

We spent our whole afternoon there and besides playing with Seven, I was happily helping jiu-jiu to 'tidy up' his house. Whenever I see jiu-jiu, I'll associate him with 'car'. Maybe bocs he always chauffeur us around lah. Ah ma and mummy were taking turns to enjoy full body massage on jiu-jiu's massage chair while jiu ma helped to jarga me loh. What will happen if jiu ma look after me????

Of course all geared up with her fave character, Doraemon. You can find this cute figure practically everywhere in their house including jiu-jiu's car too!! Even the cutlery and dining set oso Doraemon design one leh, dunno toilet bowl oso anot???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...