05 October 2006

A Cranky Baby

Hmm......I did go for my 3rd lesson on last Saturday morning in case if u r wondering how come no updatez. Mummy was rather
slowbusy thus now then got time to blog cos today she on MC mah. Wah sey, 'sick' oso can blog ah??? Fake one izit??? :)

On saturday, I was really puzzled when mummy asked me to wave bye-bye to ah ma at the gate. After hailing for the taxi then I realised ah ma didn't come along with us on that day but instead daddy went in place of her. As I awoke quite early tat day, I nearly dozed off in mummy's arms while on our way to turf city in the cab. It might be due to this (lack of sleep) that could explain my bad mood on that day. My crankiness level on that day was 95%. I didn't really behave myself there, in fact I threw tantrums throughout the lesson proper. Though having a foul mood, I wasn't going to let it affect my free-play, thus I was playing pretty well for the first 15 mins of the program.
The attraction of that day's setting was this 'london bridge'!! Tat was the term mummy gave but london bridge didn't fall lah, if not ha base, I will sure get baluku. Mummy first put me on that bridge and I was expected to crawl underneath the rope and slide down to exit from the bridge. U noe wat, the bridge was very high up leh, I shiver shiver ah. I dun dare to make any movement initially and it took mummy some time to get me thru the bridge and down the slide. I got stuck in between the rope though!!

My naughty daddy has decided to trap me into the rings so that he can rest and dun need to jarga me. What a low-down move?? I got my trick too, I used my sweet sweet voice to make him 'release' me eventually!!! Isn't me a smart baby???? hehehehe :p

I have improved a lot in my motor skills. I can bounce really well on this bouncer the very first time I played on it. After few sessions jumping on it, my balancing skill has improved too. I dun fall easily whenever I jump on it.

My coordination is also a lot better as observed by my mummy!! Well well, the next step my mummy wanna see improvement in me is my 'independent climbing skill'. Wat's tat??? Hmm....lazy mummy says it will be alot more easier if I can climb up and down flights of stairs unsupported then she dun have to carry me liao loh. Hmph...tat lazy bum!!! :)

Back to lesson proper, tat day emphasis was on Rhythm and Music and treasure bag item was Train. It was believed that children learn better n faster thru playing. What children hear is actually what they learn as sounds n music will help to sooth and stimulate the brain. Body movements, dancing n prancing is also necessary for good co-ordination.


Thus there were a lot of moving about activities involved on that day but it was a pity I was a cranky tot and wouldn't want to join in the group. Mummy took a great deal to get me back but still I got easily distracted and simply refused anyone to hold and carry me. I wanted my own way and was creating a scene there.

Mummy has no choice but to pull me aside letting me do what I want. The worse episode was the last bit of the session whereby I refused to let the trainer keep their parachute. Mummy removed it from my hand by force and dun need to mention, I CRIED terribly followed by throwing tantrums even more, giving mummy a hard time!!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...